Although Healing in Christ assumes that everyone will understand that the information on this site is intended to foster knowledge expansion among the Christian community, other sites have these fancy disclaimers and it sure is fun to tug on their capes. So here goes:
- Copyright: Healing in Christ is owned and administered by Kenneth Green All rights reserved.
- Content: Healing in Christ is responsible for the content of this site, not including visitor comments or the content of individual contributors. Healing in Christ does not reflect the personal views and opinions of Kenneth Green although Healing in Christ is Kenneth Green. And Soylent Green is people. Anonymous comments will not be published and will be immediately deleted. If you have an opinion you should have the conviction of being identified as the holder of that opinion.
- Credit: Healing in Christ’ contributors are encouraged to give proper credit to any sources of content or information in this blog. If you feel you or another source lacks credit, please contact Healing in Christ. No one likes a plagiarist.
- Accuracy and Validity: Believe it or not, people make mistakes from time to time and Healing in Christ’ contributors strive to make facts and information as accurate as possible. In addition, Healing in Christ is a work in progress. The world is an ever-changing place, which means that content can become outdated quickly. While we hope to avoid having outdated material on this site, we can’t guarantee that everything is timely, so don’t rely on the timeliness or accuracy of the information at Healing in Christ.
- Images: Any image which is not otherwise attributed to another source, is presumed to be owned by the Healing in Christ contributor. If you wish to use the image, please ask permission. And ask nicely.
- Comments: Healing in Christ is not responsible for any comments made by contributors in the Discussion pages. However Healing in Christ will exercise its right to moderate and edit comments which are deemed to be offensive, childish or just plain dumb as a box of hair.
- Liability: As a reader, you will not hold Healing in Christ liable for libel (say that three times fast) or defamation in its content. The content of Healing in Christ is built through the content of its contributors. In addition, there is no intention to do harm by hosting content at Healing in Christ. The content at Healing in Christ is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If people use the information and somehow are injured, Healing in Christ is not to be held responsible. The sites that Healing in Christ links to via hyperlinks are not under its control. Those sites are responsible for the content of those sites. The sun, the moon and the rotation of the Earth are not under Healing in Christ’ control either. We’re working on it, but don’t hold your breath, and don’t try to make us responsible for other sites, bad weather, global warming or any malady that befalls you.
So there it is. We’ve done the disclaimer thing. Aren’t you glad we got that out of the way? Now back to the business of blogging about Christ!